Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Paper toys

Every now and then I go looking around the internet for paper toys to make. Through Pinerest I found this site and decided to make the deer. Partly because one of my dogs, Beau, used to be called Bambi. A joke on account of his previous owners, not me. But to be honest, he really does look a bit like Bambi...


Unfortunately, Bambi (the paper one that is) only lasted for two days. My other dog decided we left that heap of paper for him to play with... He has this thing with paper you see.
So, I printed the deer a second time and after this one is finished I will put it in a higher place. For sure!



                                                                                                                                           Source: Macula

No comments:

Post a Comment