Thursday, February 2, 2012

Without limitations

Like with a lot of people, my taste in decorating is limited by only two things:
1. funds (need I say more?)
2. a limited amount of square meters. (Like I told you earlier, we live in an old, small house and our living room counts the enormous amount of 15 square meters!)


But, if this all wasn't the case, I would decorate my house with:


The Poldersofa by Hella Jongerius.

This is what I can afford designed by her: the PS Jonsberg vase she designed for Ikea.
Oh, and BTW, we do have the Klippan by Ikea.

My living room would be completely stuffed just by this lamp! The Dear Ingo by Moooi.

This is the knock-off I found on the internet. Smaller and more affordable.
  
The Random bookcase by MDF Italia

And this is what we have, together with doors I found second hand on the internet:
the one and only Billy.

Please, don't get me wrong: I LOVE my house (our house I should say...). It is quirky, has all kinds of nooks and crannies, some original elements, high ceilings and it's own ghost (tell you later about that). But it is nice to be prepared and know exactly what to buy when my husband finally wins that lottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment